CERTIFICATE 3 GUARANTEE
FUNDED BY THE QUEENSLAND GOVERNMENT
This course is ideal for Qld School leavers who have not yet attained a Certificate III qualification and would like to study towards becoming a qualified Fitness Trainer.
Fitness Industry Training is proud to offer eligible students subsidised training under the Queensland Government’s Working Queensland jobs plan under the Certificate 3 Guarantee. The Certificate 3 Guarantee is a Queensland Government initiative to provide subsidies to eligible individuals to complete their first post-school qualification and increase their skills to move into employment, re-enter the workforce or advance their career.
The student fee is just $495 for the Certificate III in Fitness with us and the government will fund the remaining course fees.
Fitness Industry Training teaches the following qualifications under the program:
- Certificate III in Fitness
Per Unit Cost
- Student Contribution Fee – $35.44 per unit over 12 months
To be eligible for the program, you must meet the following criteria:
- QLD resident
- Aged 15 years or over and no longer at school
- Not a ‘VET in schools’ student
- Australian or New Zealand citizen or Australian permanent resident
- Do not have or is not enrolled in a certificate III or higher qualification
If you are planning on studying a combined Certificate III and IV in Fitness you can apply for Government funding to cover the Cert III section of your study.
Fill out the form below to know your eligibility.