Chris Haseman is the Managing Director and founder of Fitness Industry Training.
Chris is one of Australia’s most accomplished and recognised fitness trainers and highly regarded throughout the fitness industry as a leading lecturer in fitness education. His expertise has serviced some of Australia’s most successful and recognised sporting identities, including the Brisbane Broncos, Queensland Reds and Australian Wallabies.
His career has included a wide range of roles including, fitness trainer, physical skills instructor with the Queensland Police Service, and athletic performance coach with the Brisbane Broncos. He is also regarded as Australia’s pioneer of Mixed Martial Arts and throughout his career has fought some of the biggest names in the world such as Fedor Emelianenko, Matt Hughes and Evan Tanner in UFC 38. His knowledge and background goes a long way to making the F.I.T qualification the most recognised and reputable in the country.
Chris is a gifted educator which is consistently resonated through our student testimonials and feedback; his philosophy towards teaching stems from a belief that ‘when you know something well you can explain it quite simply’ – this is one of the reasons why so many people respect and regard Chris Haseman as being amongst one the finest fitness educators in the industry.
- 1997 Light Heavyweight Championship Tournament Runner Up
- 2000 Rising Stars Middleweight Tournament Runner Up
- 2001 Middleweight Championship Tournament Semifinalist
- 2001 Absolute Class Tournament Runner Up
Mixed Martial Artist
- 2018 National champion weightlifting
- Arafura Games Bronze medallist 2019
- Pacific Games Silver Medal (Snatch) 2019
- Commonwealth Championship Bronze Medal 2019
- Australian record holder in the snatch 109kg