What are cookies?
FiT cookie use
How do I disable cookies?
Not everyone wants to accept cookies and we respect that, so if you want to disable cookies you need to change your website browser settings to reject cookies. How you can do this will depend on the browser you use. Further details on how to disable cookies for the most popular browsers are set out below:
For Microsoft Internet Explorer:
- Choose the “Tools” menu, then “Internet Options”
- Click on the “Privacy” tab
- Select the appropriate setting
For Google Chrome:
- Choose “Settings”, then “Advanced”
- Under “Privacy and Security,” click “Content Settings”
- Click on “Cookies”
- Choose “Preferences”, then “Privacy”
- Click on “Remove all Website Data”
For Mozilla Firefox:
- Choose the “Tools” menu, then “Options”
- Click on the “Privacy” icon
- Find the “Cookie” menu and select the relevant options
For Opera 6.0 and further:
- Choose the “Files” menu, then “Preferences”
- Click on “Privacy” and choose the appropriate setting
What happens if I disable cookies?
This depends on which cookies you disable, but in general, the website may not operate as smoothly if cookies are switched off. If you only disable third-party cookies, you will not be prevented from making purchases on our sites. If you disable all cookies, you will be unable to complete a purchase on our sites and would therefore need to contact us directly.